Week of 05-28-17
- Rose Moreno-Cano is thankful for the end of another school year. "Happy Summer, and don't forget to pray!"
- Rose Moreno-Cano seeks the Lord's strength and help in caring for her great-grandson this summer
- Judy and Joe Torres ask continued prayers of health, safety, guidance, protection and peace for their extended family; prayer also for David and Rick
- Alberto Rosas asks prayers for health, peace, wisdom and safety for his extended family and friends, including Michael, Andrea, Elena, Joe A., Richard, Olga, Andrea Elizando, Maria Ledesma, Lalo Rabyo, all his sisters and their husbands and children, Andrea and Jesse Gomez, Goggle and Leo; prayer also for the safety and feeding of all the animals, and peace on earth
- Brenda Hadley asks prayer for legal issues with her employer, Royce Bicklein, and for Lisa Miller and her cancer treatment
- Lloyd Miller asks prayer for all our military members who "paid the ultimate price so we all can be free. Freedom is never free"
- Rose Santellana asks prayer for her cousins, whose father (her uncle) died; for safety in travel for Becca and family; healing for Robert, who is sick with the flu; for Gloria (personal); and healing for Albert's back
- Pray God's peace, comfort and strength for the family of Lorie Stephens, who went to be with the Lord on May 15