Week of 11-05-17
- With heavy hearts we lift up all who grieve over the terrible violence in Southerland Springs; may God somehow bring healing and wholeness and use this tragedy to draw our entire nation to turn to Christ.
- Martha Castillo is thankful that no more cancer was found in her mother's kidney
- Martha Castillo—continued prayer for her sister Millie as she undergoes continued chemo; prayer for herself that she continue to focus on God's will
- Barbara Camina—recovery from extensive eye surgery (Olivia Flores's niece)
- Barbara Know asks prayers of healing for her family that they all get over their allergies, colds and flu
- Diana Portillo's daughter Lucia—pray for her health
- Judy Torres—prayer for Gloria's safety, protection, health and guidance for her and her family