Week of 08-05-18
- Alicia Rios is thankful for a blessed summer well-spent with all her children, grandchildren and the "new family God has blessed me with"
- America Mascorro asks prayer for her parents' friend Betty Barnes, who has been put under hospice care for her health problems
- Raul and Guillermina Esparza seek prayer for their son Raul, Jr., who is suffering from kidney pain
- Rose Moreno-Cano asks prayer for her mother, Elida, that God would grant healing to her aching hips and legs
- Maria Moreno is thankful that coworker Salinda Delacruz's surgery went well and asks prayer for her recovery at home; pray also for Maria that she will remember the skills necessary to do the sewing that her work may soon require
- Please pray God's comfort for Rosie Villarreal and family on the passing of Rosie's mother, Rose Villarreal (friend of Velma Galle)