Week of 02-10-19
- America Mascorro gives God praise that her father, Ruben Hernandez, was able to come to church today and worship the Lord, despite the pain of broken vertebrae suffered from his fall. She also gives praise that her daughter Vatican's friend Stevie was able to come, too
- Maria Moreno is thankful that Martha and Del Paget are OK after their car accident
- Maria Moreno seeks prayer for resolution of Yolanda's trouble with VIA Trans; healing for herself as she recovers from last week's illness
- Michael Rodriguez asks prayer for health and happiness for his brother Alfredo Rodriguez, Jr., who is dealing with multiple health issues and "is in need of prayer"
- Joe and Judy Torres ask prayer that Keath's surgery will go well; healing for Damian from heart problems; healing for Pedro in his battle with colon cancer; successful surgery for Mrs. Pena's father; unspecified prayer for David
- Diana asks prayer for granddaughter Bella to heal from double ear infection and upper respiratory infection; continued prayers for strength and healing for her parents, Lala and Augustine Ortega
- Velma Galle seeks prayer that her friend Ermenia Coronado will soon receive a liver transplant from a living donor; pray for strength and comfort for Ermenia and her family as they wait