Week of 09-24-17
- Rose Moreno-Cano gives God praise for the healing that He is bringing to her mother, Elida; Rose is thankful for all of the prayers offered on her mother's behalf
- Alicia Rios seeks prayers of healing for her cousin Joe Conronado, and wisdom and guidance for the medical team as they help treat Joe's heart issues
- Maria Moreno asks prayer for Greg Denon who is "very sick." for the hurricane victims, and for the Lighthouse for the Blind
- Kathryn West asks prayer for her neighbor's son C.J. Bray, who lives and works in California and was recently diagnosed with sickle-cell anemia
- Jonathan Ochoa asks prayer for his brother Marcus who has begun his enlistment in the Army; pray for his safety and "for him to know that we love and miss him and that he stays strong!"
- Martha Castillo seeks continued prayer for her sister Millie Gonzales, who has stage 3 cancer in the bones of her back
- Rose Moreno-Cano asks prayers of healing for the husband of her niece Elisa Escobar